Hi, I’m Dr. Nicole
Soon after I began practicing, I realized 5 things:
1. We all need an open relationship with our medical providers that is built on mutual respect, empathic listening and regular communication.
2. Healing chronic disease and long standing symptoms involves first understanding and then treating the biochemical roots of dis-ease in the body. Overall health is a totality of healthy foundations built in the gut, immune system and brain.
3. The simpler the treatment, the better.
4. Educating people about how we are going to heal their body & mind together ensures we are both working on the same page and gets bigger results, faster.
5. Most of us are not aware of how effective and life changing the above 4 principles can be when it comes to changing the way we life and optimizing the way we feel.
I don't believe "you just need to live with it". I will work with you to optimize the way your brain works and the way your body feels.
Dr. Nicole Roberts was trained as a Naturopathic Doctor at the Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine’s 4 year Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine Program.
Prior, Dr. Roberts completed a 4 year undergraduate degree at the University of Guelph in Nutritional and Nutraceutical Science.
Dr. Nicole Roberts, ND is registered with the College of Naturopaths of Ontario and is a member of the Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors and the Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors.
Leadership Award; Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine,
Valedictorian; Canadian College of Naturopathic Medicine
Dr. Hugh D Brannion Memorial Scholarship Award; University of Guelph
Correcting a Hypometabolic State; Thyroid & Mitochondria Webinar: Designs For Health, Dr. Kalish: 2017
Advances in Women’s Health Symposium: NFH: 2016
Canadian Association of Naturopathic Doctors Health Fusion Conference: 2015
Maximizing the Power of the Mind in Total Wellness: Mind/Body Medicine, Disease Management and Treatment Alternatives: Ontario Association of Naturopathic Doctors: 2015
IVHQ Volunteer Medical Trip to Delhi & Dharamsala India: 2015
My Promise To You
1. I will listen to your story told in your words.
2. I will develop a naturopathic evidence-based treatment plan that is tailored to your unique needs. This plan will evolve and change with you.
3. I will educate you about your health and include you in your healthcare decisions.
4. I will help facilitate connections with other healthcare professionals that you see, so your health is supported by a team that works for you.
5. I will never stop learning, updating my knowledge base and my skills, so that you get the best care I can give you.
Women's Brain Health Initiative
Young Person's Cabinet Member